Sunday, October 16, 2011

Power Point seedling presentation

Each year I develop a Power Point presentation of some of the selected seedlings of that and other years that I am watching and hoping they will "weather the storm" of selection. This year is no different. The 2011 version is done. If they have a "1" in front of the seedling number, they first bloomed in 2011. You will also see images of the parents of these seedlings. 

One of the year 2011 seedlings on the Power Point presentation






I have spent some time trying to figure out how to get you to the Power Point presentation by clicking something on this blog . . . without success. I am not the most computer literate person as you can probably tell. So, I guess the best way to get you to it is to tell you to go to my website at www.chattanoogadaylilies.com and on the "home" page you will find a yellow box in the upper right hand corner . . . left click on "Seedlings" and you should be able to open the presentation. You will need to have the Power Point software on your computer to be able to view it.


One of the year 2010 seedlings on the Power Point presentation.






For the last several days I have been transplanting the peat pot seedlings in the greenhouse to trade gallon pots. At this point, I have 900 plus done. I plan to end up with about 1100. When I am finished, I will post pictures on this blog.


As always, we thank you for visiting our blog. Please leave a comment below.

Life is very, very good.

Lee

 

1 comment:

  1. The ppt is very intersting. Learning parentage is always good to compare with kids appearance.
    YOur flowers are very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete